Monday, February 17, 2014

Grandpa Franks Party

One of my favorite places to visit is Seattle, there is so much culture and it is just beautiful and lush. Dillon and I had the opportunity to drive up to Seattle with my family to be apart of my Grandma Franks 80th birthday and his book release so while we were there we took Dillon around for his first time to see the place.
pikes market






Bruce and Brandon Lee's grave








the first Starbucks


Grandpa Franks book

yummy Indian appetizer


One of the things Grandpa Frank is known for is "Scaredy Cat"  I remember when I was little he drew a big Scaredy cat on my tummy.




cousins
With my dads mom Grandma Minton

Minton Grandchildren

My sisters and I and Grandpa Frank
If you are ever in Seattle this is an art museum you need to see!









 Of course we had to show Dillon the infamous gum wall













No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, February 17, 2014

Grandpa Franks Party

One of my favorite places to visit is Seattle, there is so much culture and it is just beautiful and lush. Dillon and I had the opportunity to drive up to Seattle with my family to be apart of my Grandma Franks 80th birthday and his book release so while we were there we took Dillon around for his first time to see the place.
pikes market






Bruce and Brandon Lee's grave








the first Starbucks


Grandpa Franks book

yummy Indian appetizer


One of the things Grandpa Frank is known for is "Scaredy Cat"  I remember when I was little he drew a big Scaredy cat on my tummy.




cousins
With my dads mom Grandma Minton

Minton Grandchildren

My sisters and I and Grandpa Frank
If you are ever in Seattle this is an art museum you need to see!









 Of course we had to show Dillon the infamous gum wall













No comments:

Post a Comment