Tuesday, March 13, 2012

BAM!

Yesterday after I got off of work Dillon and I pretty much became gangstas. We went to a shooting range and tried out a gun we are interested in. We are both going to be getting our concealed weapons permit and we will be purchasing our first gun. Dillon has been doing lots of research on all types of guns and we have gone to look at them and try them out ourselves. It was my first time shooting an actual gun so I was a bit nervous.  Dillon shot a few rounds then taught me how a gun works, how to load it and cock it then of course aim and shoot.  He stood by me my first couple times shooting the gun and held my arm and put a hand on my back to comfort me and make me feel more comfortable.  I don't think i will ever get used to how loud it is shooting in doors even with ear phones on because that was one thing that freaked me out a bit, 2nd the fact that I was holding and shooting an actual loaded gun and 3rd the recoil (even though it wasn't too bad). Dillon let me shoot more than he did because he wants me to be comfortable with a gun and he has been shooting before. It was so fun and such a great new experience, Dillon is a natural at everything and looks sexy doing everything including shooting a gun I am one lucky gal Wink .





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

BAM!

Yesterday after I got off of work Dillon and I pretty much became gangstas. We went to a shooting range and tried out a gun we are interested in. We are both going to be getting our concealed weapons permit and we will be purchasing our first gun. Dillon has been doing lots of research on all types of guns and we have gone to look at them and try them out ourselves. It was my first time shooting an actual gun so I was a bit nervous.  Dillon shot a few rounds then taught me how a gun works, how to load it and cock it then of course aim and shoot.  He stood by me my first couple times shooting the gun and held my arm and put a hand on my back to comfort me and make me feel more comfortable.  I don't think i will ever get used to how loud it is shooting in doors even with ear phones on because that was one thing that freaked me out a bit, 2nd the fact that I was holding and shooting an actual loaded gun and 3rd the recoil (even though it wasn't too bad). Dillon let me shoot more than he did because he wants me to be comfortable with a gun and he has been shooting before. It was so fun and such a great new experience, Dillon is a natural at everything and looks sexy doing everything including shooting a gun I am one lucky gal Wink .





No comments:

Post a Comment