Thursday, July 5, 2012
Gone and back again
Well it has definitely been a while and I appologize for the long absence of posts. For those of you who weren't aware we have been in California then in Hawaii for about a month and we had recently returned last week. As you can imagine it has been difficult coming back to reality and having to get back into the swing of things. However, we are surviving.We had a BLAST on our vacation, I will be posting many many posts on what we did during our trip, pictures and videos so keep an eye out for that. I can't believe how incredibly hot and dry it has been here in Utah when we left it wasn't even close to being the way it is now and Hawaii wasn't even this hot! Utah is taking its fair share of fires due to the dryness, heat and stupid people but I'm sure after many prayers we are finally getting rain this summer. This morning it was overcast and it is now raining thank the lord! we most definitely needed it. Even though I miss Hawaii terribly and wish there was no such thing as reality we are glad to be home :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday, July 5, 2012
Gone and back again
Well it has definitely been a while and I appologize for the long absence of posts. For those of you who weren't aware we have been in California then in Hawaii for about a month and we had recently returned last week. As you can imagine it has been difficult coming back to reality and having to get back into the swing of things. However, we are surviving.We had a BLAST on our vacation, I will be posting many many posts on what we did during our trip, pictures and videos so keep an eye out for that. I can't believe how incredibly hot and dry it has been here in Utah when we left it wasn't even close to being the way it is now and Hawaii wasn't even this hot! Utah is taking its fair share of fires due to the dryness, heat and stupid people but I'm sure after many prayers we are finally getting rain this summer. This morning it was overcast and it is now raining thank the lord! we most definitely needed it. Even though I miss Hawaii terribly and wish there was no such thing as reality we are glad to be home :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment