Monday, October 1, 2012

Kaui and baby bump

I had the funnest time taking pictures of my beautiful cousin she is the cutest prego mama ever! We threw her a surprise family baby shower this past Saturday which was so cute I definitely enjoy planning events! To her surprise the pictures that were supposed to be for my class were actually for her very own baby shower. Here is a sneak-peek of her Maternity shoot my photography blog is under construction but  you can check out the rest of this shoot on my "Chelsey Swanson Photography" Facebook page.  Enjoy! :)


1 comment:

  1. At first I thought it was your baby bump and I was like...what did I miss! Ha ha. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete

Monday, October 1, 2012

Kaui and baby bump

I had the funnest time taking pictures of my beautiful cousin she is the cutest prego mama ever! We threw her a surprise family baby shower this past Saturday which was so cute I definitely enjoy planning events! To her surprise the pictures that were supposed to be for my class were actually for her very own baby shower. Here is a sneak-peek of her Maternity shoot my photography blog is under construction but  you can check out the rest of this shoot on my "Chelsey Swanson Photography" Facebook page.  Enjoy! :)


1 comment:

  1. At first I thought it was your baby bump and I was like...what did I miss! Ha ha. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete