Thursday, October 25, 2012

*Winter*

Okay okay I have realized I have been lacking on the blogging which is a no no because that is my way of keeping a journal seeing as how I can never stick with writing it down on paper. I decided I needed to try and improve on being more consistent with writing, especially as the Holiday season is coming to a start. SO from here on out I will try writing at the very least once a week. So for a quick journal entry for today before I head out to class, we woke up to snow and ice on our wind shields and it was very wet driving to work.  Luckily the blast of snow we received didn't start until I got to work. UGH! I hate this part of the year! don't get me wrong I love this time of the year not only because of the holidays but I am in LOVE with fall/winter clothing but I LOATH driving in it! Come to find out there had been 33 cars in accidents just during the morning including 3 semis and 1 cop car all within like 2 miles! so traffic was a nightmare especially on my way home from work, it took me 1 hour to get home when usually it takes 15-20 min cray cray! We'll see how long it lasts though, Utah tends to be Bipolar when it comes to weather. Can't wait to come home from school and relax with my hubbas and watch Halloween movies sippin' on some coco Smiling
Um...yes please??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday, October 25, 2012

*Winter*

Okay okay I have realized I have been lacking on the blogging which is a no no because that is my way of keeping a journal seeing as how I can never stick with writing it down on paper. I decided I needed to try and improve on being more consistent with writing, especially as the Holiday season is coming to a start. SO from here on out I will try writing at the very least once a week. So for a quick journal entry for today before I head out to class, we woke up to snow and ice on our wind shields and it was very wet driving to work.  Luckily the blast of snow we received didn't start until I got to work. UGH! I hate this part of the year! don't get me wrong I love this time of the year not only because of the holidays but I am in LOVE with fall/winter clothing but I LOATH driving in it! Come to find out there had been 33 cars in accidents just during the morning including 3 semis and 1 cop car all within like 2 miles! so traffic was a nightmare especially on my way home from work, it took me 1 hour to get home when usually it takes 15-20 min cray cray! We'll see how long it lasts though, Utah tends to be Bipolar when it comes to weather. Can't wait to come home from school and relax with my hubbas and watch Halloween movies sippin' on some coco Smiling
Um...yes please??

No comments:

Post a Comment