Friday, March 1, 2013

My Birthday

Well you see this is what happens when you fall behind on blog posts... you end up doing a loser-ly quick recap 
of what has happened.
These are some pictures that recap my 22nd birthday!

-My delicious pistachio ice cream cake
-Chinese New Year (on my b-day this year) lantern release
-my sweet octopus balloon Dillon bought me
-My Hubby took me to get a hot stone massage
-The awesome girls I work with and my boss who decorated my cubicle before I showed up 
and but not least
-my parents awesome decorating skills, they haven't missed a year decorating :)





These Girls decorated my cubicle!
My delicious b-day ice cream cake

Awesome balloon Dillon bought me
My Parents Beautiful decorating skills





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, March 1, 2013

My Birthday

Well you see this is what happens when you fall behind on blog posts... you end up doing a loser-ly quick recap 
of what has happened.
These are some pictures that recap my 22nd birthday!

-My delicious pistachio ice cream cake
-Chinese New Year (on my b-day this year) lantern release
-my sweet octopus balloon Dillon bought me
-My Hubby took me to get a hot stone massage
-The awesome girls I work with and my boss who decorated my cubicle before I showed up 
and but not least
-my parents awesome decorating skills, they haven't missed a year decorating :)





These Girls decorated my cubicle!
My delicious b-day ice cream cake

Awesome balloon Dillon bought me
My Parents Beautiful decorating skills





No comments:

Post a Comment