Holy Moly Dillon's 22 years old :) it sucked that Dillon had to work open to close on his birthday but we made his birthday a 2 day event to make sure we celebrated correctly. The night before his birthday he was gone until 11 P.M. so I spent that evening preparing by blowing up a whole bunch of balloons, wrapping his gifts and making his birthday sign. As usual I woke up at 4:15 AM on his birthday to go work out and lucky for me he slept in that day so I was able to finish decorating and get everything ready for when he woke. I had taped 2 garbage bags to the bedroom door and filled it with balloons so when he opened the door it fell all on him. I filmed him when he opened up the door to come to the kitchen for breakfast and he was so surprised. While he was at work I put together a birthday bag full of his favorites for him and Ember and I went to take him lunch at work and his birthday bag and balloon. Everyone at his work just adored Ember and they loooved all the fun things I filled his bag with. I put lots of his favorite treats and fun little toys in there for him to enjoy. When he got home from work we ran down to our apartment where one of our cute little primary girls came by and gave him a big tub of ice cream and a birthday car. Her dad said she has been waiting aaalll day to come by and do that for him, she is so sweet. We then went to Costa Vida for dinner and came home because we were sooo tired from the exhausting week we had. Saturday morning we woke up and went up into the canyon wanting to go tubing but unfortunately they book out a week in advance so we just played around in the snow. When we came home before my parents left to my sisters performance we sang happy birthday to Dillon and gave him his gifts and his graham cracker cake. For his birthday he got a Braven, lots of nice church/work shirts and ties and a snowboarding pass to Canyons Resort. For dinner that night he wanted to go to Magelbys and get soup then we spent the evening catching up on our TV shows we missed. We have been incredibly busy since the new year began that all he wanted to do for this birthday was relax. He had a great birthday and I am so so thankful for him in my life, couldn't be more happier to celebrate the life of anyone else this weekend! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, February 3, 2013
Dillon's 22!
Holy Moly Dillon's 22 years old :) it sucked that Dillon had to work open to close on his birthday but we made his birthday a 2 day event to make sure we celebrated correctly. The night before his birthday he was gone until 11 P.M. so I spent that evening preparing by blowing up a whole bunch of balloons, wrapping his gifts and making his birthday sign. As usual I woke up at 4:15 AM on his birthday to go work out and lucky for me he slept in that day so I was able to finish decorating and get everything ready for when he woke. I had taped 2 garbage bags to the bedroom door and filled it with balloons so when he opened the door it fell all on him. I filmed him when he opened up the door to come to the kitchen for breakfast and he was so surprised. While he was at work I put together a birthday bag full of his favorites for him and Ember and I went to take him lunch at work and his birthday bag and balloon. Everyone at his work just adored Ember and they loooved all the fun things I filled his bag with. I put lots of his favorite treats and fun little toys in there for him to enjoy. When he got home from work we ran down to our apartment where one of our cute little primary girls came by and gave him a big tub of ice cream and a birthday car. Her dad said she has been waiting aaalll day to come by and do that for him, she is so sweet. We then went to Costa Vida for dinner and came home because we were sooo tired from the exhausting week we had. Saturday morning we woke up and went up into the canyon wanting to go tubing but unfortunately they book out a week in advance so we just played around in the snow. When we came home before my parents left to my sisters performance we sang happy birthday to Dillon and gave him his gifts and his graham cracker cake. For his birthday he got a Braven, lots of nice church/work shirts and ties and a snowboarding pass to Canyons Resort. For dinner that night he wanted to go to Magelbys and get soup then we spent the evening catching up on our TV shows we missed. We have been incredibly busy since the new year began that all he wanted to do for this birthday was relax. He had a great birthday and I am so so thankful for him in my life, couldn't be more happier to celebrate the life of anyone else this weekend! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment