Saturday, January 12, 2013

Hau'oli makahiki hou!

Woo! can't believe it is 2013 where did the year go?? this year we both had to work I only had to work half day though then we rang in the new year at my parents house. We made ono Asian style food we had chicken katsu, Sushi, Yakisoba noodles, egg rolls, somen salad and tofu salad. The noodles symbolize longevity, chicken symbolizes good marriage and coming together as family, and Fish symbolizes prosperity, riches and abundance. We played games all night and watched the party happening in New York. I barely made it to midnight I was getting so tired.  The first thing I did starting the new year was shower and go to sleep. I can't wait to make our new year resolutions today I love setting goals and watching them be accomplished. 

Here are some highlights of 2012:
-OUR 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
-We bought a new car
-Dillon went to Hawaii for the 1st time
-We swam with dolphins, went sky diving, para sailing, kayak/paddle boarded and snorkeling
-We were made apartment managers
-We got called as primary teachers
-We successfully finished another year of college and are that much closer to graduating
-I launched my photography biz and have been successful thus far

BRING ON THE NEW YEAR!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Hau'oli makahiki hou!

Woo! can't believe it is 2013 where did the year go?? this year we both had to work I only had to work half day though then we rang in the new year at my parents house. We made ono Asian style food we had chicken katsu, Sushi, Yakisoba noodles, egg rolls, somen salad and tofu salad. The noodles symbolize longevity, chicken symbolizes good marriage and coming together as family, and Fish symbolizes prosperity, riches and abundance. We played games all night and watched the party happening in New York. I barely made it to midnight I was getting so tired.  The first thing I did starting the new year was shower and go to sleep. I can't wait to make our new year resolutions today I love setting goals and watching them be accomplished. 

Here are some highlights of 2012:
-OUR 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
-We bought a new car
-Dillon went to Hawaii for the 1st time
-We swam with dolphins, went sky diving, para sailing, kayak/paddle boarded and snorkeling
-We were made apartment managers
-We got called as primary teachers
-We successfully finished another year of college and are that much closer to graduating
-I launched my photography biz and have been successful thus far

BRING ON THE NEW YEAR!












No comments:

Post a Comment