Saturday, January 12, 2013

**Mele Kalikimaka a me hauoli makahiki hou**

I am terribly sad how fast this Holiday Season has come and gone, it seriously flew by and I feel as if I wasn't able to enjoy it as much as I would have liked.  We only now started getting quite a bit of snow, it snowed pretty good Christmas Eve but Christmas day it was nice and sunny then today, the day after christmas, it is snowing like crazy! we woke up with a foot of snow and so far its been blizzarding all day non stop and is supposed to throughout the evening and tomorrow too.. Regardless, we still had a great Christmas.  On Christmas Eve Dillon and I both worked half day then that evening we had a big party at my parents Stake Center with our family and friends.  We had delicious food (including the best shaved ice thanks to Uncle Doug), played volleyball, played Holiday Minute to win it and best of all socialized with people we love. We slept over at my parents so when we got back to their place we opened up our 1 Christmas Eve gift which was of course our pajamas. That has always been a tradition I love.  Even though the ages of us all are between 19 yrs old - 25 years old we are still sooo excited to wake up to see gifts under the tree. We all still like to sleep in the same room, wake up early to walk down the stairs to see our gifts holding hands like we did when we were little then sit there looking through our stalkings until my parents are ready.  We all got some FANTASTIC presents! Dillon is such a great gift buyer I got some really really great things from him.  Mom mad a scrumptious breakfast as always and then we all headed off to the movies.  Brandee, Dillon and I went and saw Rise of the Guardians and the others went and saw Les Miserables. Once we all got back we got the dinner ready and had a yummy steak and salmon Christmas Dinner. We spent the rest of the evening playing games with everyone, calling all our family members to wish them a Merry Christmas and ending it with a peppermint ice cream oreo crust dessert. I am so so grateful for my family and loving husband who spoils me and most of all I am grateful for our Savior "He was the Great Jehova of the Old Testament, the Messiah of the New. Under the direction of His Father, He was the creator of the earth. "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, January 12, 2013

**Mele Kalikimaka a me hauoli makahiki hou**

I am terribly sad how fast this Holiday Season has come and gone, it seriously flew by and I feel as if I wasn't able to enjoy it as much as I would have liked.  We only now started getting quite a bit of snow, it snowed pretty good Christmas Eve but Christmas day it was nice and sunny then today, the day after christmas, it is snowing like crazy! we woke up with a foot of snow and so far its been blizzarding all day non stop and is supposed to throughout the evening and tomorrow too.. Regardless, we still had a great Christmas.  On Christmas Eve Dillon and I both worked half day then that evening we had a big party at my parents Stake Center with our family and friends.  We had delicious food (including the best shaved ice thanks to Uncle Doug), played volleyball, played Holiday Minute to win it and best of all socialized with people we love. We slept over at my parents so when we got back to their place we opened up our 1 Christmas Eve gift which was of course our pajamas. That has always been a tradition I love.  Even though the ages of us all are between 19 yrs old - 25 years old we are still sooo excited to wake up to see gifts under the tree. We all still like to sleep in the same room, wake up early to walk down the stairs to see our gifts holding hands like we did when we were little then sit there looking through our stalkings until my parents are ready.  We all got some FANTASTIC presents! Dillon is such a great gift buyer I got some really really great things from him.  Mom mad a scrumptious breakfast as always and then we all headed off to the movies.  Brandee, Dillon and I went and saw Rise of the Guardians and the others went and saw Les Miserables. Once we all got back we got the dinner ready and had a yummy steak and salmon Christmas Dinner. We spent the rest of the evening playing games with everyone, calling all our family members to wish them a Merry Christmas and ending it with a peppermint ice cream oreo crust dessert. I am so so grateful for my family and loving husband who spoils me and most of all I am grateful for our Savior "He was the Great Jehova of the Old Testament, the Messiah of the New. Under the direction of His Father, He was the creator of the earth. "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."





No comments:

Post a Comment