Sunday, January 1, 2012

Farewell 2011! and Hau'oli makahiki hou!

Wow, what a busy year this has been.  As I look back at everything that has happened this year I can't believe how fast the year has gone by. Here are a couple highlights from 2011..

Highlights:
  • We got engaged!!! March 31st of this year
  • We transferred from Utah State University to Utah Valley University
  • Dad won 1st place in state in the Golds Gym weight loss challenge and 2nd place nationally.
  • Cody got back from his Mission from South Carolina and is now going to school in SLC
  • Brandee Graduated from High School and started up at UVU
  • Ashley graduated from UVU in exercise science, moved to Seattle for a couple months and is now living in Hawaii where she is going to Nursing school for the next 5 years.
  • Dustin & Dani were married June 24 in the Draper Temple
  • Dillons niece Alessandra turned 1
  • Dillon & I were married October 15 in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple
  • We got settled into our first apartment in Provo, Utah
  • I officially and legally changed my name from Chelsey Akana to Chelsey Swanson
  • Dillon got a job at Wells Fargo
  • I got a job at Xlear inc.
  • We finished up this school year pretty well both getting a good GPA this semester
  • We went to Mesa, Colorado for our honeymoon where we went snowmobiling, cross country skiing and snowboarding, SUPER FUN!
  • We had our first Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas together as a married couple
As far as both of us can remember, that is about all the main highlights from this year.  Our year consisted mostly of planning our wedding and getting our post wedding life put together as well as Dillon constantly working and attending school summer semester. We cannot wait to start this new year, this year is going to be so much fun! so far we have been married 2 and a half months and it has been total bliss.  We have set some goals for ourselves for 2012 and are ready to ring in the new year!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I made nutella and apple pie filled Ebelskivers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Farewell 2011! and Hau'oli makahiki hou!

Wow, what a busy year this has been.  As I look back at everything that has happened this year I can't believe how fast the year has gone by. Here are a couple highlights from 2011..

Highlights:
  • We got engaged!!! March 31st of this year
  • We transferred from Utah State University to Utah Valley University
  • Dad won 1st place in state in the Golds Gym weight loss challenge and 2nd place nationally.
  • Cody got back from his Mission from South Carolina and is now going to school in SLC
  • Brandee Graduated from High School and started up at UVU
  • Ashley graduated from UVU in exercise science, moved to Seattle for a couple months and is now living in Hawaii where she is going to Nursing school for the next 5 years.
  • Dustin & Dani were married June 24 in the Draper Temple
  • Dillons niece Alessandra turned 1
  • Dillon & I were married October 15 in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple
  • We got settled into our first apartment in Provo, Utah
  • I officially and legally changed my name from Chelsey Akana to Chelsey Swanson
  • Dillon got a job at Wells Fargo
  • I got a job at Xlear inc.
  • We finished up this school year pretty well both getting a good GPA this semester
  • We went to Mesa, Colorado for our honeymoon where we went snowmobiling, cross country skiing and snowboarding, SUPER FUN!
  • We had our first Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas together as a married couple
As far as both of us can remember, that is about all the main highlights from this year.  Our year consisted mostly of planning our wedding and getting our post wedding life put together as well as Dillon constantly working and attending school summer semester. We cannot wait to start this new year, this year is going to be so much fun! so far we have been married 2 and a half months and it has been total bliss.  We have set some goals for ourselves for 2012 and are ready to ring in the new year!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I made nutella and apple pie filled Ebelskivers!

No comments:

Post a Comment