yes....the title of this post says it all...so today after church for lunch I made the two of us a panini that really is so delicious. We love pepper jack cheese in our subways so while we were at the store the other day I was like "Hey....why not buy some pepper jack cheese for paninis, yum?" so we bought some. Yesterday Cody came up and spent the day with us, we took him to an archery place so we could practice our mad archery skills. The competition got pretty intense between Dillon and Cody when we started keeping score. After archery we took Cody rock climbing at the Quarry and once again the whole time it was a competition between Dillon and Cody to see who could make it to the top of the most difficult walls the fastest and who can make it up the the furthest without using their legs, just arms, then they had to see who could boulder the hardest walls. Then afterwards we came home and I made fajitas for dinner and then we had rootbeer floats while we played some mind games. It was fun having Cody over. But back to the awesome panini...I took the marinated chicken and vegetables I made for the fajitas yesterday put that into the sandwich as well as spread a pesto spread on the slices of bread (except on one slice of Dillons he wanted mustard) added spinach and pepper jack cheese then I placed it inside our panini maker and that is all it took...... cooked to perfection and to die for! all the flavors meshed sooooo nicely and it is a fiesta in our mouths! PAAAANINIS.....yuuummmmm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, January 15, 2012
One of the top best sandwiches you've ever put in your mouth...
yes....the title of this post says it all...so today after church for lunch I made the two of us a panini that really is so delicious. We love pepper jack cheese in our subways so while we were at the store the other day I was like "Hey....why not buy some pepper jack cheese for paninis, yum?" so we bought some. Yesterday Cody came up and spent the day with us, we took him to an archery place so we could practice our mad archery skills. The competition got pretty intense between Dillon and Cody when we started keeping score. After archery we took Cody rock climbing at the Quarry and once again the whole time it was a competition between Dillon and Cody to see who could make it to the top of the most difficult walls the fastest and who can make it up the the furthest without using their legs, just arms, then they had to see who could boulder the hardest walls. Then afterwards we came home and I made fajitas for dinner and then we had rootbeer floats while we played some mind games. It was fun having Cody over. But back to the awesome panini...I took the marinated chicken and vegetables I made for the fajitas yesterday put that into the sandwich as well as spread a pesto spread on the slices of bread (except on one slice of Dillons he wanted mustard) added spinach and pepper jack cheese then I placed it inside our panini maker and that is all it took...... cooked to perfection and to die for! all the flavors meshed sooooo nicely and it is a fiesta in our mouths! PAAAANINIS.....yuuummmmm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment