Friday, February 3, 2012

Dill Pickles Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DILLLOOONN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU!! woohoo! Yesterday February 1st Dillon turned the big 21! he is now officially officially a legal adult. Dillon is so funny, for several weeks before his birthday his excuse for eeeverything was "....It's almost my birthday" or "...because I'm alllmost the birthday boy". So the Sunday before his birthday my parents wanted to celebrate his birthday together as a family so when we went over that night for dinner they had decorated the kitchen and made the dinner Dillon loves and had requested which was Spanish rice with white sauce green chili enchiladas along with one of his favorite desserts which is my moms jello dessert (mmmm you can just inhale that dessert). My dad also made him a birthday crown.  Growing up every since we were little for every birthday my dad would make us a crown to wear so for Dillon's Birthday my dad made him one.  Unfortunately on Dillon's actual birthday we didn't do much because I had to work, at least the birthday boy didn't have to go in to work (however, he did have school that morning).  I had missed my class that evening so that I could go home and spend the rest of the evening with him.  When I got home I took him to "Roll up crepes" (we loove crepes) where I got a chicken spinach alfredo crepe and dillon got a bbq chicken with mozzarella cheese and pineapple crepe, boy where they yummy! We then played games on the wii as the dinner I made was cooking, he wanted me to make home made macaroni and cheese with meat loaf so I did.  Then afterwards I brought out his mamas infamous graham cracker cake which is Dillon's ultimate favorite which he inhaled....literally...when I say inhale he seriously inhales that sucker. After I played happy birthday for him on my flute (at his request) then he opened gifts.  He got the dvd Real steel from my brother and his wife, 2 pairs of dress pants for work, shoes and house slipper. However, due to the lack of celebrating on his birthday because I was gone all day at work we will do more celebrating tomorrow since we both have Friday off of work and school.















1 comment:

Friday, February 3, 2012

Dill Pickles Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DILLLOOONN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU!! woohoo! Yesterday February 1st Dillon turned the big 21! he is now officially officially a legal adult. Dillon is so funny, for several weeks before his birthday his excuse for eeeverything was "....It's almost my birthday" or "...because I'm alllmost the birthday boy". So the Sunday before his birthday my parents wanted to celebrate his birthday together as a family so when we went over that night for dinner they had decorated the kitchen and made the dinner Dillon loves and had requested which was Spanish rice with white sauce green chili enchiladas along with one of his favorite desserts which is my moms jello dessert (mmmm you can just inhale that dessert). My dad also made him a birthday crown.  Growing up every since we were little for every birthday my dad would make us a crown to wear so for Dillon's Birthday my dad made him one.  Unfortunately on Dillon's actual birthday we didn't do much because I had to work, at least the birthday boy didn't have to go in to work (however, he did have school that morning).  I had missed my class that evening so that I could go home and spend the rest of the evening with him.  When I got home I took him to "Roll up crepes" (we loove crepes) where I got a chicken spinach alfredo crepe and dillon got a bbq chicken with mozzarella cheese and pineapple crepe, boy where they yummy! We then played games on the wii as the dinner I made was cooking, he wanted me to make home made macaroni and cheese with meat loaf so I did.  Then afterwards I brought out his mamas infamous graham cracker cake which is Dillon's ultimate favorite which he inhaled....literally...when I say inhale he seriously inhales that sucker. After I played happy birthday for him on my flute (at his request) then he opened gifts.  He got the dvd Real steel from my brother and his wife, 2 pairs of dress pants for work, shoes and house slipper. However, due to the lack of celebrating on his birthday because I was gone all day at work we will do more celebrating tomorrow since we both have Friday off of work and school.















1 comment: