Yippee! This past Friday I had turned 21 which is exciting because I got to renew my license and now Dillon and I are both legal adults! I don't know whether I should be happy or discouraged about this but for now I will be happy about it lol. I was born in Orem at 6:51 Pm on February 10th 1991! We love to celebrate with food so the day before my birthday we took our free meal birthday cards to Tucanos and enjoyed the fabulous brazillian grill. The next morning I woke up to a cute kitchen decorated in streamers and balloons and a yummy filling breakfast which consisted of orange juice, a berry parfait, crepes, and a breakfast sandwich. After breakfast Dillon painted my nails for my birthday before heading out for class. The whole day I was able to just lay in bed and relax all day which was nice. When Dillon got home from class we went out to nickle city and played a bunch of arcade games in hopes to get lots of tickets to win the kinect but unfortunately we only were able to come home with a bunch of little toys for ourselves. We also went to Brick Oven for their all you can eat pasta for dinner then went to a lounge here in Provo and got several drinks while we lounged around. I had such a great day and was spoiled rotten by my sweet husband. That night Cody called us wanting to do something the next day so he came up to hang out with us. When he got here I made shoyu chicken and pani popos for dinner then we went to the jump place right down the street from our house for a while but left because the old men bodies (Dillon and Cody) were falling apart first Codys hand then Dillons ankles lol. Then we went and got a giant 2 ft crepe which was delicious it was filled with lots of bananas, strawberries and nutella. We ended the night playing Mario on the WII and ate the valentine cupcakes I made. Poor Cody was so tired he ended up just spending the night here at our place and woke up to an unpleasant surprise, lots and lots of snow fall. It's always so fun to do things with family and since we are so busy we hardly get to do much with them so we enjoy when Cody comes to chill with us. He may even come live with us during the summer until he starts school at BYU. That will be fun to have Dillons brother closer to us. Which by the way WE CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SUMMER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, February 12, 2012
Chelsey's day of birth!
Yippee! This past Friday I had turned 21 which is exciting because I got to renew my license and now Dillon and I are both legal adults! I don't know whether I should be happy or discouraged about this but for now I will be happy about it lol. I was born in Orem at 6:51 Pm on February 10th 1991! We love to celebrate with food so the day before my birthday we took our free meal birthday cards to Tucanos and enjoyed the fabulous brazillian grill. The next morning I woke up to a cute kitchen decorated in streamers and balloons and a yummy filling breakfast which consisted of orange juice, a berry parfait, crepes, and a breakfast sandwich. After breakfast Dillon painted my nails for my birthday before heading out for class. The whole day I was able to just lay in bed and relax all day which was nice. When Dillon got home from class we went out to nickle city and played a bunch of arcade games in hopes to get lots of tickets to win the kinect but unfortunately we only were able to come home with a bunch of little toys for ourselves. We also went to Brick Oven for their all you can eat pasta for dinner then went to a lounge here in Provo and got several drinks while we lounged around. I had such a great day and was spoiled rotten by my sweet husband. That night Cody called us wanting to do something the next day so he came up to hang out with us. When he got here I made shoyu chicken and pani popos for dinner then we went to the jump place right down the street from our house for a while but left because the old men bodies (Dillon and Cody) were falling apart first Codys hand then Dillons ankles lol. Then we went and got a giant 2 ft crepe which was delicious it was filled with lots of bananas, strawberries and nutella. We ended the night playing Mario on the WII and ate the valentine cupcakes I made. Poor Cody was so tired he ended up just spending the night here at our place and woke up to an unpleasant surprise, lots and lots of snow fall. It's always so fun to do things with family and since we are so busy we hardly get to do much with them so we enjoy when Cody comes to chill with us. He may even come live with us during the summer until he starts school at BYU. That will be fun to have Dillons brother closer to us. Which by the way WE CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SUMMER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment