Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines day

Dillon and I just love Holidays one of them being Valentines Day Smiling When I got up in the morning to get ready for work I hung up the candy letter/poster I made for Dillon on the wall for when he got up to leave for school then I headed out for good ol' work. Throughout the day at work I was sending Dillon texts building up the anticipation for our Valentines Day evening, Dillon had school in the morning but he didn't have to go to actual work because they paid for him and several others to go see Chronicles at the movies for the day (lucky duck) and get paid for it they even bought them gift cards to buy treats there at the theater. I'm so glad he was able to get the job at Wells Fargo it is so good for him and he loves it. After work I had class for a little bit but my teacher let us go home early with it being Valentines day.  When I got I was greeted by my sweetie with a huge hug and kisses and a spotless home, when I walked in to our bedroom he had it decorated so pretty and romantic and left me treats and a pot of a pink polka-dot plant on the bed, he is so incredibly created. I then did a "love hunt" (which is a scavenger hunt) for Dillon where he had to perform the task I wrote on one of the cards before he could read the clue.  The tasks that were on the card were, "take turns feeding each other chocolate dipped strawberries before reading the next clue" "Share with each other your favorite characteristic about each other" "share favorite memory with each other" "poor a glass of bubbly and take turns making a toast" "sweep your woman into your arms and dance to an entire romantic song before reading the next clue" and "kiss your woman like shes never been kissed before" the last clue led him back in to the bedroom where some surprises were awaiting him. Every Valentines day it is a tradition for us to make at home little pizzas so we had fun making pizzas and eating it with bubbly then for dessert we had refreshing Strawberry Shortcake then spent the rest of the night enjoying each other and the rest of our night.  Dillon is so sweet, I love that he loves celebrating Holidays and continuing/making new traditions.  He definitely is one of a kind, I'm so glad I found love and I get to keep him forever :)
Whatchu know about that red velvet cake?? mmm thanks mom!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines day

Dillon and I just love Holidays one of them being Valentines Day Smiling When I got up in the morning to get ready for work I hung up the candy letter/poster I made for Dillon on the wall for when he got up to leave for school then I headed out for good ol' work. Throughout the day at work I was sending Dillon texts building up the anticipation for our Valentines Day evening, Dillon had school in the morning but he didn't have to go to actual work because they paid for him and several others to go see Chronicles at the movies for the day (lucky duck) and get paid for it they even bought them gift cards to buy treats there at the theater. I'm so glad he was able to get the job at Wells Fargo it is so good for him and he loves it. After work I had class for a little bit but my teacher let us go home early with it being Valentines day.  When I got I was greeted by my sweetie with a huge hug and kisses and a spotless home, when I walked in to our bedroom he had it decorated so pretty and romantic and left me treats and a pot of a pink polka-dot plant on the bed, he is so incredibly created. I then did a "love hunt" (which is a scavenger hunt) for Dillon where he had to perform the task I wrote on one of the cards before he could read the clue.  The tasks that were on the card were, "take turns feeding each other chocolate dipped strawberries before reading the next clue" "Share with each other your favorite characteristic about each other" "share favorite memory with each other" "poor a glass of bubbly and take turns making a toast" "sweep your woman into your arms and dance to an entire romantic song before reading the next clue" and "kiss your woman like shes never been kissed before" the last clue led him back in to the bedroom where some surprises were awaiting him. Every Valentines day it is a tradition for us to make at home little pizzas so we had fun making pizzas and eating it with bubbly then for dessert we had refreshing Strawberry Shortcake then spent the rest of the night enjoying each other and the rest of our night.  Dillon is so sweet, I love that he loves celebrating Holidays and continuing/making new traditions.  He definitely is one of a kind, I'm so glad I found love and I get to keep him forever :)
Whatchu know about that red velvet cake?? mmm thanks mom!










No comments:

Post a Comment