Sunday, October 30, 2011

Acupuncture!

 Just had to share this quick experience Dillon and I had at the chiropractor the other day.... ever since we began going to the chiropractor our doctor after every sessions does laser acupuncture on us so we asked him if he happened to do needle acupuncture and he did! so last time we were in there he offered to do needle acupuncture on us so we could try it.  I must admit I was a little scared to have it done so I had him stick the needles in Dillon first so I can see how it's done then I let him do it to me.  You can't feel a thing when he puts it in, some of the needles felt like a little mosquito bite though but nothing too bad. It was a cool experience, now we can say we have had needle acupuncture :)





Acupuncture to the face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Acupuncture!

 Just had to share this quick experience Dillon and I had at the chiropractor the other day.... ever since we began going to the chiropractor our doctor after every sessions does laser acupuncture on us so we asked him if he happened to do needle acupuncture and he did! so last time we were in there he offered to do needle acupuncture on us so we could try it.  I must admit I was a little scared to have it done so I had him stick the needles in Dillon first so I can see how it's done then I let him do it to me.  You can't feel a thing when he puts it in, some of the needles felt like a little mosquito bite though but nothing too bad. It was a cool experience, now we can say we have had needle acupuncture :)





Acupuncture to the face!

No comments:

Post a Comment