Wednesday, October 5, 2011

To blog or not to blg...blog!

So, it looks like we have joined the blogging world.  After giving it much thought as to whether or not we (meaning I, Chelsey)  would be able to keep on top of it and keep a blog updated we finally came to the conclusion that we (meaning I, Chelsey) have enough time on my hands that there should be no reason as to why we wouldn't be able to post something at least once a week. Seeing as how our lives will soon start a new chapter in exactly 9 days 1 hour 32 minutes and 49 seconds we would have plenty to post.  Besides just updating about what is going on in our lives I thought it would be kinda fun to make this blog a place to post fun dates we go on, recipes I'm trying and cooking for Dillon as well as crafts I do and furniture I refurbish.  Thanks to a good friend of mine, Aiona, she has got me into taking old or weird furniture and refurbishing it to something of my taste that I would use for house decor/furniture.  So with that said here we are...and I am pleased to say that we are very excited to start, so let the blogging begin... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

To blog or not to blg...blog!

So, it looks like we have joined the blogging world.  After giving it much thought as to whether or not we (meaning I, Chelsey)  would be able to keep on top of it and keep a blog updated we finally came to the conclusion that we (meaning I, Chelsey) have enough time on my hands that there should be no reason as to why we wouldn't be able to post something at least once a week. Seeing as how our lives will soon start a new chapter in exactly 9 days 1 hour 32 minutes and 49 seconds we would have plenty to post.  Besides just updating about what is going on in our lives I thought it would be kinda fun to make this blog a place to post fun dates we go on, recipes I'm trying and cooking for Dillon as well as crafts I do and furniture I refurbish.  Thanks to a good friend of mine, Aiona, she has got me into taking old or weird furniture and refurbishing it to something of my taste that I would use for house decor/furniture.  So with that said here we are...and I am pleased to say that we are very excited to start, so let the blogging begin... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment